Sequoia Park Zoo offers a varied program of kids educational activities with something for everyone between the ages of five and 11. There is sure to be a class that is just right for your explorer! Questions? Contact Amber Neilson, Zoo Education Coordinator, 441-4217.
2013 Spring Class Schedule
Get all the details on this year's Zoofari Adventures classes below. Details on Summer Zoofari Classes will be available on April 1.
Junior Zookeepers, for eight to 11 year-olds, offer opportunities for older kids to explore the animal kingdom at a greater depth.
- School's Out! - April 9-12, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Zoo Snooze: An Overnight Family Campout - June 21 at 6 p.m. to June 22 at 9 a.m.
Cub Club Activities
Cub Club, for five to seven year-olds, is a series of themed camps that give children the opportunity to explore the world of animals through hands-on activities, theater, stories, games, and art projects.
- Animal Babies - April 13, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Mini Migrators - May 11, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Interesting Invertebrates - June 8, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
To learn more about how your kids can explore aspects of animal life only possible in the safe and secure environment of our conservation-focused Sequoia Park Zoo, call Education Coordinator Amber Neilson at (707) 441-4217 or email email@example.com.