Adopting is Easy!
- Download the Adoption Form
- Select your animal and package type
- Complete the form and submit with payment to:
Sequoia Park Zoo Foundation
P.O. Box 123
Cutten, CA 95534
If you have any questions, please call (707) 442-5649 or email ten.o1561525192ozkra1561525192paiou1561525192qes@o1561525192fni1561525192.
Adopt a member of the Sequoia Park Zoo family!
Making different activities available to the animals every day is just one of the ways we keep them physically and mentally healthy outside of their natural environment. These enrichment activities are designed to encourage natural behaviors and create variety in the environment to stimulate their senses. Enrichment may involve a new toy, food hidden in newspaper inside containers, scents or spices placed around the exhibit, interactive training with a keeper, and other special treats.
A Great Gift Idea
What could be a more special way to commemorate birthdays, holidays, and other special occasions? Animal adoptions make great classroom projects, too. Every adoption package is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
Adopting an animal at Sequoia Park Zoo is a fulfilling and meaningful way to help care for our animals.
Animals available for adoption:
Chacoan peccary • Chilean flamingo • Red panda • River otter • Bald eagle
Junior Adoption ($45):
- Natural history fact sheet
- 8.5″ x 11″ color photo of the animal
- Personalized certificate of caring
- Plush representation of the animal
Deluxe Adoption ($145):
- All benefits of the Junior Adoption above, plus
- A 20-minute personal chat with one of the zookeepers who cares for your animal (Children 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult)
Refer to the sidebar on the right for directions on how to adopt your favorite zoo animal.