Joining the Flamingo Society is easy:
- Make your gift online. Our secure site allows you to make one-time gift or schedule recurring monthly contributions to join the society (please note: “Flamingo Society” in the comments section)
- Send checks payable to SPZF: P.O. Box 123, Cutten, CA 95534
- Or call (707) 442-5649 to contribute over the phone
If you have any questions, please contact Deborah Claesgens, Executive Director, at (707) 442-1396 or by email at ten.o1448735024ozkra1448735024paiou1448735024qes@h1448735024arobe1448735024d1448735024.
You’re invited to join the zoo’s newest giving circle—the Flamingo Society!
Members of the Flamingo Society belong to a distinctive family of generous and community minded friends and share a love for animals, education and conservation. Besides the personal satisfaction of giving to a cause close to your heart and making a difference in your community, Flamingo Society members directly impact the quality of our zoo through annual giving.
Donors who give $500 or more to the Sequoia Park Zoo Foundation during the course of a calendar year, automatically join the Flamingo Society at one of three levels:
- Pink: $500-$999
- Rosy: $1000-$4999
- Scarlet: $5000+
- Invitation to a private brunch, including behind-the-scenes tour, exclusive zoo manager report, up-close animal encounters, and Q&A session
- Sneak peek previews of new exhibits
- Flamingo Society membership pin
- Recognition in the zoo’s annual report
Whether you put your donation on your credit card to earn points, make monthly contributions, or send a check today, your gift is tax-deductible and supports the ongoing progress and improvement of Sequoia Park Zoo.
Thank you for supporting Sequoia Park Zoo. We look forward to welcoming you to the Flamingo Society!