Become a Member
As a zoo member, you’ll help us improve the zoo and also receive these valuable benefits for one year:
- Free admission to Sequoia Park Zoo for one full year
- 10% off Zoo Gift Shop purchases, educational camps and classes
- $100+ off room rentals for meetings, birthday parties and other events
- Sneak previews of new exhibits and discounted prices for special events
- Receive the Zoo Chatter newsletter 2x/year plus the Annual Report
- Monthly e-newsletter to keep you posted on what’s happening at the zoo
- Free admission to popular events, including Eggstravaganza and Boo at the Zoo
- Free or discounted admission at many other zoos through the AZA Reciprocal Zoo program
As a member, you will also be helping to support conservation projects. $1 of every membership goes directly into the Zoo’s Conservation Fund.
Student - $15
Membership benefits for one student with ID card
Senior/Active Military - $25
Membership benefits for one senior (age 60+) or one active military with identification
Individual - $35
Membership benefits for one adult
Couple - $50
Membership benefits for two adults
Senior Couple - $40
Membership benefits for two adults over age 60
Family - $60
Membership benefits for two adults plus children and/or grandchildren under age 18
Plus 1 - $25
Add one unnamed “guest” to any above membership
Organization/ Business - $100
Membership benefits listed above for two adults plus children and/or grandchildren under age 18, plus ten free passes and a 10% discount off memberships for your employees.
Membership Rules & Regulations
- Each adult member must present a membership card AND a photo ID on each zoo visit.
- One set of replacement cards will be issued free of charge. Additional replacement cards will be issued for a fee of $5.
- No changes, except upgrades, will be made to an active membership until all of the membership cards previously issued have been returned.
- Memberships may be upgraded at any time. There are no discounts for partial year upgrades, and upgrading does not extend the expiration date.
- Membership cards are non-transferable.
For more information on membership, call (707) 442-5649 or e-mail ten.o1412886742ozkra1412886742paiou1412886742qes@o1412886742fni1412886742.
Check out upcoming events on the calendar. Zoo members receive free or discounted admission to zoo events!