Summer Hours (Memorial Day – Labor Day): 7 days a week, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Winter Hours: Tuesday – Sunday, 10am – 5pm
(Open on Veterans Day, M.L.K. Jr. Day, and Presidents Day)
Please contact the Zoo Ticket Booth at (707) 441-4263 for admission prices.
Children under 3: Free
Zoo Members: Free
Come in on Wednesdays and enjoy half price admission!
Visitors may bring food and non-alcoholic beverages into the zoo or visit our cafe for refreshments.
- All visitors receive half price regular admission each Wednesday.
- Eureka residents receive a $1.00 discount on admission prices (not valid on Wednesdays) with proof of residency.
- Discounted or free admission for members of other zoos participating in the AZA’s Reciprocal Admissions Program.
- Does your organization qualify for the Zoo Economic Assistance Program?
- 11am, Barnyard Keeper Talk
- 12pm, Otter Feeding
- 1pm, Bushdog Feeding
- 2pm, Chacoan Peccary Feeding
- 3pm, Otter Feeding
- 4pm, Red Panda Feeding