Parties & Rentals
Have your next party, reception, workshop or meeting in our spacious and scenic multi-purpose room, equipped with a beautiful view of our flamingo exhibit and the forest beyond. Truly a one-of-a-kind setting!
Zoo members receive at least $100 off rental packages. Join today or at the time of reservation to claim the discount and enjoy the many benefits of zoo membership, including free admission to Sequoia Park Zoo for a full year.
Information on all our rental offerings is listed in the tabs below. For more information, or to make a reservation, please contact the Zoo Foundation office at (707) 442-5649, Monday-Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. or email ten.o1406078970ozkra1406078970paiou1406078970qes@s1406078970latne1406078970r1406078970.
Ideal for birthday parties, receptions, meetings and more!
Member Rate: $150 | Non-Members: $250
- 3 hours’ use of the community room and adjacent lawn between the hours of 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Zoo admission for up to 50 guests.
Additional hours between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. will be charged at $50/hour.
Not available on Mondays between October and April when the zoo is closed.
An additional fee ($2.00 per person) will be charged beyond the first 25 guests, up to the maximum of 50 guests. This additional fee may be paid by the renter at the end of the rental period.
|Hosted Children’s Party Package|
(ages 5+; maximum 15 participants)
Covers 10 children; add up to 5 additional children at $6/child
|Chicken Feeding Experience|
(ages 3+; maximum 15 participants)
|A one-of-a-kind experience for children to feed the zoo’s chickens up-close and personal||$40|
|Guided Zoo Tour||Learn fun facts and trivia about your favorite zoo animals (45 minutes; please book one week in advance)||$50|
|Boxed Lunches||Available through the zoo’s Funky Monkey Café (minimum order of 6; 5 days advance notice required)||$10/ Box|
|Multimedia Equipment||Use of DVD player, projector and screen; advance reservation required||$50|
Ideal for evening parties and receptions
Member Rate: $400 | Non-Member Rate: $500
This package is not designed for children’s parties. For rental options allowing children after 5 p.m., please refer to the Whole Zoo Rental description below.
- 3 hours’ use of the community room and adjacent lawn, plus access to covered patio area overlooking flamingo exhibit between the hours of 5 p.m. and 10 p.m.
- Zoo admission for up to 50 guests (increases to 150 guests by adding Secrets of the Forests rental below).
Additional hours between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. will be charged at $125/hour.
*NOTE*: After-hours Rentals DO NOT include access to the zoo outside of the community room, adjacent lawn and patio area.
|Secrets of the Forest Rental|
(can only be added in combination with After-hours rental above)
|Use of Secrets of the Forest exhibit area during your rental||$150|
|Multimedia Equipment||DVD player, projector and screen; advance reservation required||$50|
Ideal for weddings, conferences and large groups
Available any day between 4 p.m. and 10 p.m.
|Rental Package||Three hours’ zoo use, including||Base Rate|
|Deluxe Zoo||Access to most zoo exhibits (Barnyard & Aviary closed)||Members: $1,450||Non-Members: $1,700|
|Ultimate Zoo||Full access to all zoo exhibits||Members: $1,750||Non-Members: $2,000|
Base rate includes up to 500 guests. To host over 500 guests (max. 1,500) add $1,000 to the rates above.
Additional charges will apply for the following:
- Pre-arranged additional setup and clean-up (outside of the three-hour rental period): $50/hour
- Additional event hours beyond the three hours included: $500/hour
Notes for all rental packages:
- (8) 6’ rectangular tables with animal-themed disposable tablecloths and 50 black folding chairs are included and available for use with all rentals.
- All event set-up and clean-up must be completed during the hours allotted in the contract. Rentals that begin set-up before or run later for clean-up (event activity occurring outside of the scheduled hours in the contract) will be charged: Standard Room Rental, $50/hour; After-hours Rental, $125/hour; Whole Zoo Rental, $500/hour.
- If alcohol will be served during the event, it is the renter’s responsibility to obtain and provide the Zoo Foundation with documentation of alcohol insurance, if applicable.
- Please note that portions of the zoo are closed off after normal zoo hours for safety reasons.
- Kitchen access is not available and barbecues are not permitted. Please inquire about our preferred caterer.
- A signed rental agreement, payment in full, and a refundable security deposit must be in place 30 days prior to the event date. Our standard security deposit is $100 for Standard Room and After-hours rentals, and $500 for Whole Zoo rentals. (Add $150 to deposit if paid by cash or check.)
Ready to book your rental? Call the Foundation Office at (707) 442-5649 or email ten.o1406078970ozkra1406078970paiou1406078970qes@s1406078970latne1406078970r1406078970 with your requested party date.