Zoo Event Safety
Parking & Transportation
Sequoia Park Zoo is limited to street parking and since we are located in a residential neighborhood, we encourage all attendees to carpool with as many fellow guests as possible and to consider using alternative transportation to help us alleviate congestion and ensure community safety.
Taxis will be available in front of the Zoo between the hours of 9:00 and 10:30 p.m. To schedule an advance pick-up, please call City Cab at (707) 442-4551.
The nearest bus stop is located directly across the street from the zoo’s main gates. For bus schedules and routes, visit the Eureka Transit Service or Humboldt Transit Authority websites.
Designated Driver Tickets (Brew at the Zoo ONLY)
Sequoia Park Zoo offers special Designated Driver tickets to ensure a fun & safe event for everyone. Please thoroughly read the following information BEFORE purchasing your Designated Driver ticket:
- Designated Drivers will not be served alcoholic beverages during Brew at the Zoo and pledge not to drink before the event.
- Designated Drivers will receive unique wristbands signifying that they are saving lives by providing a safe & sober ride for friends & family.
- Designated Drivers found consuming any alcohol during the event will be asked to leave immediately.
- Designated Driver ticket price includes admission into the zoo, live music and a souvenir tasting glass (no alcoholic beverages will be served)
- All Designated Drivers must be at least 21 years old and present a valid photo ID at the door to receive their Designated Driver wristband.
- Designated Driver tickets are non-refundable.
- Tickets are $15 per person for Designated Drivers and can be purchased at the zoo ticket booth or at the door the night of the event.
A selection of non-alocholic beverages will be provided free of charge to all Brew at the Zoo attendees.